There are a whole lot of nagging questions inspired by the attempted assassination of Judge Roy Moore’s character. Maybe you’ve heard some of them:
- Why so much interest in allegations with no supporting evidence; yet absolutely no interest in credible allegations with boocoup supporting evidence against left-wingers? (But we know the answer to that one, don’t we?)
- Why can’t the Democrat/Media Machine seem to draft competent forgeries anymore?
- After 40 years, what is finally motivating these accusers to participate in this witch trial? (Other than the fact that Moore had a good shot at winning a Senate seat, that is.)
- Why are Establishment RINOs just as hell-bent on destroying Moore as is the Democrat/Media Machine, when it would weaken their hold on the Senate?
That last one is probably the key question, here. The answer is that they don’t want to have, or keep, control of the Senate.
The “Republicans” prefer to be the minority party, and pretend to oppose Democrat policies when they have excuses for failure.
- “We can’t stop the Democrats without a majority in the House of Representatives.” (So we voted them into a majority.)
- “Well, alright, we have the House. But it turns out, we can’t stop them without both houses of Congress.” (So we gave them the Senate, too.)
- “Um, er…we do have a majority in Congress, now…but we can’t do our job unless we have Congress AND the presidency!” (And so we gave them that, too.)
Now they are completely out of excuses. These frauds got elected by promising to defund Obamacare, control immigration, give us Supreme Court Justices who will uphold the Constitution, and a whole bill of goods on top of that.
Now they’ve been given everything they asked for (just as they were under Bush II), and the jig is up. It’s become obvious they’re never going to make good on their promises. Folks like Judge Roy Moore must be destroyed, because they might actually do some of the things the Judas Goat GOP says it wants to do. Then what happens to the farcical political theater? Even coincidence theorists spoon-fed their cognitive dissonance by network news might break out of the trance at that point.
It’s not that our public servants can’t do their job because they’re incompetent boobs–it’s because they never intended to do their jobs in the first place. We foot the bill for their exorbitant salaries, lavish vacations and other substantial perks, but they don’t work for We the People. They serve a different master, and the real job of the GOP Establishment is not to represent us. Their real job description is controlled opposition to the Democrats. Read that “fake opposition.”
Protecting our borders and controlling immigration are part of national security–one of a few legitimate powers granted to the federal government, just so you know. Have you noticed how a single circuit court judge can overturn the will of the people and insist that our country be left at risk, after Trump tried to temporarily restrict immigration from terror-sponsoring countries? How easy it is to defy the law, and a President of the United States! Why do you suppose no circuit court judge blocked any of Obama’s unconstitutional executive orders? (They would have had the law on their side.) Hmm. Names and faces in Congress, excuses, and talking points may change, but no matter who allegedly is in charge, we keep getting screwed.
With all the dumbing-down of our population committed by government schools, the poison put in our food and water, and the psychological conditioning through television, plus massive election fraud, the controlled opposition (“Republicans”) were not supposed to break the Democrat stranglehold on policy-making. Now they’re in the embarrassing position of holding the reins, but still obligated to follow orders and keep the same agenda moving along. More and more Americans are seeing the scripted political theater in our country for what it is, and the lapdog media can no longer keep the curtain closed like it once could.
One problem with a man like Roy Moore is that he would make it more difficult to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in accordance with the trusty ol’ GOP Establishment playbook. Worse yet: a Moore victory in Alabama might inspire replacement of other RINOs by public servants who might actually try to represent us in Washington. They’ve probably got no actual dirt on Moore, and have tried to bribe him and failed; so they fear he can’t be controlled. Unless they can torpedo him and prevent other serious primary challenges, some of their own dirty dealings may come to light.
A more frightening prospect for their hidden masters is that renegades like Moore may actually pursue justice against the Clintons, Obama, Jarret, Holder, Mueller and other high-level accomplices. And that could give American taxpayers a glimpse at the actual power structure and what it’s actually doing to us.